By now you all should have emailed me your revisions of Essay 3 along with any other missing work. Your finals were graded earlier this afternoon, and your final grades for the course should be available by December 26th at the latest – most likely much earlier than that. One final note: due to the disruptions associated with Hurricane Sandy, I had to adjust the grade breakdown. Here are the new percentages:
- Essays and revisions – 45% (15% each)
- In-class exercises, response papers, quizzes –5%
- Class participation – 15%
- “Hurricane Sandy” response/make-up – 5%
- Departmental final exam – 30%
Thank you again for a great semester, good luck
with any remaining finals, and have a pleasant as well as restful winter break!